How to regain your confidence after trauma
Sometimes, people can make you feel bad about yourself, and this can affect your confidence and your self worth.
And when we have doubt our self worth, we can also lose a sense of who we are. For us, gaining back our confidence was the first step to feel like ourselves again.
In this course, we’ll give you simple and practical steps to rebuild your confidence, empowering you to take over the reins of your life.
- Note 1: Regain your confidence
- Note 2: Reversing the effects of low self-esteem
- Note 3: Dealing with your partner behavior
- Note 4: Recognising patterns of abuse 🧐
- Note 5: Getting through the day
- Note 6: Telling your story
- Note 7: who do you tell your story?
- Note 8: The aftermath of sexual abuse
- Note 9: Reclaiming your body and life after sexual abuse
- Note 10: Getting a job when your're struggling
- Note 11: Winning at a job hunting
- Note 12: Make 'you' happy