How to cope with stress
Are you unable to sleep? Are you feeling unimportant? Do you feel everything is going wrong in your life?
Then, this course is for you!
A lot of experience stress on a day to day basis. What causes this stress? How can you minimise it?
In this course, we will help you understand how your body and mind reacts to stress, and how it affects your health. We’ll also help you motivate yourself to minimise future stresses that you may experience.
- Note 1 - Are you stressed?
- Note 2 - How to identify stress?
- Note 3 - The stress effect
- Note 4 - Take a deep breath
- Note 5 - Get some sleep
- Note 6 - Get that body moving
- Note 7 - Get out of your head
- Note 8 - Anxiety and panic attacks
- Note 9: How to cope with panic attacks
- Note 10 - How to create habits to avoid stress in the future